The Royal Opera in London was in need for a new workshop . In 2007, the Royal Opera House appointed Nicholas Hare Architects to design a new production workshop for set construction and fabrication.
The new location is big enough for setting up the whole stage after it’s being transported to the Royal Opera House. The large rows of Sky-lights bring plenty of daylight into the building.
The green roof is planted with Sedum , so there’s almost no maintenance required. The new Workshop with great green roof is located in Purfleet,Essex.( to the east of London)source
- Swirling Green Roof for Viet Nam Home (florafocus.wordpress.com)
- Sika Sarnafil Green Roof Wins Excellence Award (prweb.com)
- Grow your shed (guardian.co.uk)
- The Nutcracker LIVE from Royal Opera House at Eden Cinemas (timesofmalta.com)
- Green Roof and Green Wall Market Growing Like Weeds (environmentalleader.com)
- Problem with Green flat roof (epdm-rubber-roofing.co.uk)